Saturday, February 10, 2007

Striped seamless raglan pullover with cables and epaulettes

From Craft Photos


Wow, this sweater took me forever! I started it this last June and I just finished it at my company's holiday ski party this February. This is the first really large object with a cable I have done and this is the 3rd time I have made the Elizabeth Zimmerman Knitting Without Tears raglan pullover sweater. Features include:
1. 1x1 ribbed waistband, cuffs and neck.
2. 1x1 ribbed sidepanels that decrease to the armpits.
3. 4 cables of predominantly p2,k2,p1,k2,p2 repeat pattern with both crossover and "S" cabling.

2 comments:

Betsy Rocks said...

Wow! Your sweater looks amazing. I wish I could knit like you. I'm the small felted project type, fast and lots of mistakes- no problem.
All of your pottery is beautiful. Do you take special orders? I'm looking for a butter dish. Let me know.
Happy crafting! -Betsy

brunson said...

Betsy: Check back in like 2 months... My pottery class is on hiatus for a month and it will take me a month to make the dish. As you can see I haven't tried making a lid for anything yet... but I will look in to it and post the results (eventually.)